Day 1 – Chandigarh
Arrive Chandigarh Railway Station.
On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Start your city tour with Rock Garden which is made of industrial and urban waste. Then visit Sukhna Lake that lies in the foothills of shivalik range. People visit here for picnic and for the water activities. In the evening enjoy shopping at sector 17 market. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Chandigarh
Day 2 – Chandigarh
Chandigarh to Amritsar
Day 02 Chandigarh After breakfast, visit Rose Garden which is Asia's largest garden. It contains more than 17000 species of plants and over 16000 varities of roses. Rose Garden also hosts annual rose festival or festival of garden in the month of February or March. After that visit Museum and art gallery, a place that houses magnificent Gandhara period stone sculptures, Hindu sculpture, Miniature Paintings, Decorative arts and coins. The credit for the wonderful designing of this museum goes to Le Corbusier. Afternoon drive 230 kms 5hrs to Amritsar from Chandigarh. In the evening check in at hotel. Rest of the time at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3 - Amritsar
After breakfast, start your city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple the most important sikh shrine which is also known as Mecca of Sikhs. It is a living symbol of tradition of the Sikhs. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh where British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering and killed hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an aymy outpost on Indo-Pak border just 30 kms from Amritsar where the daily highlightis the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 4 - Depart to Chandigarh
After breakfast, transfer to Chandigarh Railway station or Amritsar Railway station.
- Well Furnished Accommodation on sharing basis at above Specified hotels / similar category hotel.
- Return airport transfers by Private AC / Non Ac Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All Sightseeing and entrances with transfers in Private A/c / Non AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Services of our Tour Manager
- One water bottle (500ml) per person per day. (Not applicable on cruise).
- Any Expenses of personal nature like laundry , room service , telephone , Mini Bar etc
- Any Airfare / Rail Fare
- Any other meals not mentioned in Package Cost Inclusions
- Any sightseeing places not mentioned in Package Cost Inclusions.
- Porter Charges, Pony Charges , Camera Fee, Ropeway fee if any
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides or Local Political Conditions etc.
- Supplementary charges if applicable for Season Travel
- Service Tax as applicable to be paid extra on the total Tour Price.