Welcome to Maldives! Sunny, unique and unspoiled, the Maldives is an archipelago comprising 1,190 low-lying coral islands scattered across the equator, in groups of 26 naturally occurring atolls. These small, picturesque islands with dense tropical vegetation including shrubs, flowering plants and tall coconut palms surrounded by blindingly white beaches, crystalline lagoons that exhibit all shades of blue is the combination that has acclaimed Maldives as paradise on Earth! On arrival you will be transferred to the resort by speedboat. Overnight in Maldives.
Today, your day is free for leisure. You can choose from many activities the hotel offers (at an additional cost), like a range of day excursions, several water sports activities around the resort, scuba diving, or just relaxing by the pool. Overnight in Maldives
After breakfast, your day is free for leisure. Rejuvenate your body, mind and soul at the hotel spa (at an additional cost). Put yourself into the sensitive hands of our experienced therapists and enjoy a great massage. Any treatment here will make you feel like you are in a heavenly sanctuary. Overnight in Maldives
Today, after breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to an onward destination or back home.
- Well Furnished Accommodation on sharing basis at above Specified hotels / similar category hotel.
- Return airport transfers by AC / Non Ac Vehicle / Ferry transfers
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Any Expenses of personal nature like laundry , room service , telephone , Mini Bar etc
- Any other meals not mentioned in Package Cost Inclusions
- Any sightseeing places not mentioned in Package Cost Inclusions.
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides or Local Political Conditions etc.
- Supplementary charges if applicable for Season Travel
- GST as applicable to be paid extra on the total Tour Price.